We now have an exciting opportunity and are looking to appoint a Head of Membership to join our Senior Management team. The Head of Membership will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to grow the membership with a focus on recruitment, engagement and retention. The role will act as an ambassador for the British Safety Council’s brand and values.
The successful Head of Membership will:
- Have proven experience in strategically leading membership function as well as the ability to be hands-on in managing the day-today operational needs
- Provide inspirational leadership to our prestigious Awards, International Safety Awards and Sword of Honour & Globe of Honour as well as various conferences that we organise throughout the year
- Be commercially focused and able to engage & communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Be able to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines and focus on multiple projects and products
- Be passionate about workplace health, safety and wellbeing
- Have a high level of resilience and yes I can attitude to face any challenges that through in this role with the right level support
This role will report directly to the Managing Director of Qualifications, Digital & Subscriptions and will manage a team of three.
To view the full job description for this role, please click on ‘Apply’. In the covering letter, you should outline the attributes and experiences that you believe make you suitable for this position.
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Location: Hammersmith, London
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- 25 days’ holidays
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining.
- Private medical and dental cover
- Free breakfast and subsidised lunch
- Season ticket loan