We are currently looking to recruit a passionate Marketing Executive who will provide support to the Marketing, Events and Engagement teams. The post holder will ensure that all marketing, events and campaign activity are implemented successfully, with the overall objective of increasing brand awareness, creating new sales and engaging with members linked to the British Safety Council.
This role will work alongside another Marketing Executive and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Brief Description of Tasks
- Implement the email marketing/marketing automation strategy via our Marketo platform to increase engagement and create sales leads e.g. scheduling emails, liaising with Marketo tech team, segmenting lists, reporting and making recommendations for future activity
- Writing marketing and campaign copy to promote our products, services and positionings
- Manage social media activity for the British Safety Council across a range of platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Contribute to the management of the British Safety Council website e.g. writing and uploading content based on analytics, customer feedback, campaigns, sector interest group meeting outputs and corporate requirements, contributing to the future development of the site.
- Support any data management work required e.g. data profiling, data cleansing, purchasing new data lists, etc.
- Manage the lead capture and tracking systems for specific campaign work using Salesforce to measure success, ROI and outcomes.
- Provide marketing intelligence (market research and competitor analysis) by collating, writing and distributing monthly reports highlighting competitor and other industry activity.
- Support the Marketing Managers and Head of Campaigns and Engagement, with the production of marketing and campaign collateral e.g. copywriting, proofreading, liaising with agencies to design and print materials ensuring they are on brand and reflect key messages.
- Provide content marketing support across all revenue streams and campaigns
- Devise and circulate weekly and monthly marketing reports and making recommendations accordingly.
- Ensure effective liaison with all internal stakeholders within the British Safety Council.
- Ensure a productive relationship with external suppliers e.g. printers, designers and when appropriate, sector interest group speakers
- Provide administrative support for the day-to-day marketing and campaign activity of the team e.g. raising purchase orders, tracking expenditure, managing collateral stock levels, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent experience in a business or marketing subject
- Strong analytical skills e.g. research and data segmentation
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Good copy writing skills (on and offline)
- Ability to work on own initiative and to take responsibility
- Competent in MS Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to advanced-level MS Office Excel.
- Minimum of two years marketing experience.
- Understanding of brands and branding.
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and experience of implementing marketing campaigns.
- Email marketing campaign experience.
- Experience of using CRM and database systems.
- Content management system and digital marketing experience and knowledge (ideally Umbraco).
- Competitor and marketing trends reporting.
- Social media campaign and account management.
- Google analytics experience and reporting.
- Confident at delivering high quality campaigns to tight budgets and deadlines.
- Marketing communications experience e.g. writing effective marketing collateral, promotional copy, etc.
- SEO and writing for web
- 25 days’ holidays
- Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining
- Private Medical and Dental Cover
- Season ticket loan and many others benefits
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Location: Hammersmith, Greater London